Recently there is a great interest in winning real money from online casinos for free. What does this means, and is it possible? Yes, it is. These are basically casino bonuses that allow you to bet in online casinos without depositing any money. This sounds like the dream of every bettor, doesn’t it?
One of the most practiced ways to win money from online bets without a deposit is the so-called free slot bonuses and free scratch cards. However, we would like to advise you to read the terms and conditions of the bonus before you decide to claim it. There might be a hidden trick.
What Should You Know About Scratch Cards?
Scratch cards are trendy among people who want to earn easy money. Some of them do offer surprises. Others encourage you to try again. What you need to do is to scratch the hidden part of your scratch card and see what is revealed. Sometimes it could be a prize.
There are two kinds of bonuses that go with scratch cards. The first one is freebies that are used for scratch card games. The second one is free games that are played without a deposit, and you can find them on the scratch card.
What Are The Rules for No Deposit Scratch Card Bonuses?
- Games that are allowed – some bonuses are valid only for specific games. Check which the games are in the terms and conditions of the bonus;
- Betting Requirements – you will be lucky if you have the chance to get a bonus without any betting requirements or with very low such. But if there are wagering requirements, they are related to how many times you have to roll over the bonus before you can cash it out;
- Penalties for early cashouts – it is written on some bonuses that if you try to cash out your bonus earlier than allowed, you will lose some part of the money you have won. So again we would advise you to read the terms and conditions carefully;
- The maximum cashout – some of the bonuses come with particular limits. Some say that you cannot cashout more than $50. The limit if others is $100;
- Can I cash out my bonus? – in most of the cases, you can cash out the money that you win after you bet, but not the bonus.
Why Do Casinos Offer No Deposit Bonuses?
Online casinos offer no deposit bonuses for a single reason, and it is to attract new customers. Whenever a new player registers in an online casino, they receive some bonus funds in their accounts. These funds can be in the form of free spins or bonus credits.
What Are Free Spins?
If your bonus deposit is a free spin one, you can claim it only after you sign up at the online casino. Before doing so, though, it is a good idea to read the betting requirements. You should also know that some of the free spins that online casinos offer can be related to specific slots only.